This professional-quality blade is made in Thiers and is made of stainless steel and polypropylene.
New "Click Express" System
New thickness adjustment system, quickly, safely and efficiently allows you to cut extra-fine slices from 0.2 mm to 5 mm (space of 0.2 mm).
The blade easily penetrates into the product. Micro-serrations of the blade make it easier to cut all fruit/vegetables into very thin slices, while preserving the constitution of their flesh. It has a 19.3° optimised cutting angle. Easily and perfectly cuts even the softest fruit and vegetables (tomatoes, pears, etc.).
Convenient & Easy
The stainless steel plate enables food to slide smoothly for a natural movement. The knob is incorporated into the handle end and lets you adjust the thickness up to 5 mm. Ergonomic handle for a natural grip.
Protective pusher does not come in contact with the blade during use. Anti-slip handle. Stability when cutting thanks to anti-slip legs. Care: wash by hand.
- Professional stainless steel polymer
- Perfect cut thanks to the V-blade and its 19.3° angle
- Blade features a micro-serration so it's easy to cut of all fruits/vegetables also those with skin, even the softest ones
- Precise thickness adjustment from 0,2mm to 5mm thick
- Inovative easy and fast adjustment system CLIC EXPRESS
- Ergonomic nonslip handle
- Supplied with protective pusher
- Easy cleaning
- Made in France